• Subject had to sign and date a written Informed Consent Form (ICF);
• Subject was an adult man or woman (≥18 years of age) at the time of screening;
• Subject had clinician confirmation of metastatic or locally advanced breast cancer not amenable to curative treatment by surgery or radiotherapy;
• Subject had clinician confirmation of hormone-receptor positive (HR+; estrogen receptor positive and/or progesterone receptor positive) and human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 negative (HER2-) breast cancer;
• Subject was able to speak, read, write, and comprehend US English fluently, as determined by clinician; and
• Subject was willing and able to participate in a 90-min, face-to-face or telephone interview.
• Subject had received more than three lines of therapy for advanced breast cancer;
• Subject had central nervous system involvement such as brain metastases or spinal cord compression;
• Subject had participated in an interventional clinical trial in the past 30 days; or
• Subject had any other concurrent severe and/or uncontrolled medical condition including a cognitive impairment or disorder that might confound study results and/or contraindicate subject’s participation in the study, in the opinion of the clinician.